Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle All The Way;
Oh! What Joy It Is To Ride
In A One-Horse Open Sleigh?
This song from our childhood was a means to tell us about the upcoming festive holidays from December 25th – January 1st. Those were the days when what we would be wearing for the Christmas party wasn’t our interest area. Our all the planning was focused on to just one thing how are we going to make fun in the party? What and how much cakes, pastries and chocolates to eat and what to ask Santa Clause as a Christmas gift.
But with the growing age and passing time, we, no more are kids. Though the level of excitement for Christmas is still the same, the planning has changed. With the onset of December, we start thinking about how we would be dressing up for this year’s Christmas Party? What would be our style statement this year? How would we be going to make a style statement this year and wearing what would make us look “wow” among all? This blog of mine would answer to all your questions with the flow. So, let’s begin our journey to explore all possible Christmas Day Fashion Accessories.
- Outfit :Christmas Day dressing apparently may appear like one of those inoffensive worries that can assuredly pass without much planning.And thus far… it is very much a du jour kind of a deal. Tugunthinkingness and you’ll drop in the festive chronicles for all time. Thus choose wisely whatever you are willing to wear for Christmas party. It’s likable becoming overly excited with sequins and showy periodic add-ons, but it does look slightly boorish ramify for items which will be of restricted use the rest of the year round.Location contemplation is nevertheless, vital. So, before selecting what are you going to wear for Christmas Party, by looking at a dress think upon few points:
- Is this wearable/usable round the year?
- Does the dress matches the venue?
- Does the dress go well with the party theme?
- Are you comfortable in the dress
- Are dancing/ running/ seating/ laying/ walking easily done in the dress?
If the answers to all above questions are a big YES, go for it. Don’t bind yourself to colors as far as there is no color theme like red, white and black.
- Scarves/Mufflers/Hats/Caps:As the winter has already arrived and this would be the peak winter time; putting a woolen scarf around the neck would look good and save you from the cold wind as well. You can also take the mufflers matching to your dress and tie them in several patterns. Round hats and trendy warm woolen caps are indeed another good ideas to help you look different. These would also count in your fashion accessories if selected wisely.
- Ear Cuffs: The wisest and nicest accessory ever. Ear cuffs never go out of trend. From beads to sequins and from colorful diamonds to white diamonds you can choose any among them. They go well with traditional and modern outfits.
- Neck Pieces: Be them Carcanets, Chokers, Bolo tie, or Torcs select anyone to get a trendy and follow-able look. These neck pieces would match well with any of your dresses even after the Christmas celebrations.
- Rings: There are a variety of rings available to match up with every dress you choose to wear for Christmas party. Rings like Cameo Ring, Championship Ring, Claddagh Ring, Cocktail Ring, Ecclesiastical Ring, Eternity Ring, Finger Armor Ring, Five Metals Ring, Friendship Ring, Gimmal Ring, Guard Ring, Knuckle ring, Multi-Finger Ring, Posie Ring, Signet Ring, and so on… would be among best options.
- Wrist Watches: The best and catchy among all accessories. My favorite wrist watches. There are a number of options available for You can buy them online and offline as well. No size issue with them. Get a huge variety of wristwatches online and choose the best matching with your outfit.
- Jackets/Overcoat: As winter would be at its peak, carrying an outerwear like jacket or overcoat would be a wise option. From Anorak, Blazer, Bomber, Camel Coat, Cape, Car Coat, Chesterfield Coat, Cloak, Cocoon Coat, Down Jacket, Duffel Coat, Duster, Parka, Peacoat, Poncho, Trench Coat, Tuxedo Jacket, to Varsity Jacket anyone would be a wise choice. Get them now.
- Handbag/Clutch/Carry Pouches:A must for all. You would need them keep your phones, debit/credit cards, cash and handy cosmetics safe and sound. Dance freely and keep all your belongings safe in them.
- Footwear: This would complete your list of fashion accessories. Choose them wisely as many-a-times people are seen in an uncomfortable pair of footwear. This spoils their party mood.
Frame a checklist and cross-check it against above-mentioned accessories. You are all set for the Christmas party. Merry Christmas!