Who doesn’t Like listening to the music?
Nowadays people love to hear the music online or through the phones or tablets. There are various technology companies which provide various Music application in order to listen to music in a better ways. One such company is Apple. Apple is one of the major technological brand as well as most innovating companies in the world. It makes various products like iPhone, Ipad and Mac computer. So, if you are Apple user, then you must have experienced the various services of it. One of them is iTunes.
Itunes is one of the leading music applications platforms where any user can store, play as well as purchase and download the songs or videos from iTunes stores. Itunes stores have completely transformed the way we were listening to music. Currently, it’s one of the most useful app services on the various platforms. Unlike every major product, the user does face the certain problem. One of the most common problems user faces is regarding removing iTunes from Mac. One may take the help of their customer support or follow these simple procedures
- First, launch a new Finder window from your Dock.
- Then Select Applications from the list of PLACES on the left side of your Finder window.
- Again Locate the iTunes application icon then drag it into the Trash Bin on your dock.
- With the Finder window selected choose Utilities from the Go menu.
- Again Double click to launch Activity Monitor from the Utility folder.
- List as well as locate and select iTunes Helper.
- Then Click the Quit Process button.
- One need to Select System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of the screen.
- Again Select Accounts from the System Preferences window.
- Then Select the Login Items tab from the Accounts preference window
- Further Select the iTunesHelper entry then click the “-” button to remove it from the list.
- Then click on Restart from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen to reboot your computer.
- One need to wait for your computer to be restarted hold down the Control key and click the Trash icon in the dock. Select Empty Trash from the popup menu that appears.
In case if after that one faces issue, then one need to call at iTunes Toll-free number. Their customer service phone number will help you resolve all issues in time. They have a well-trained expert technician who works 24*7 in order to resolve the issue on an immediate basis.
Photo by JeepersMedia