I have collected the best quotes of Dogs, and appreciate the special dogs in your life with these inspiration dog’s quotes; I’m somewhat of a quotes fanatic so having all my favorite in one spot is a somewhat selfish endeavor. Dongs are commonly referred to as man’s and woman’s best friend. Now I write some inspirational quotes of hope so you like and love them must read them.
Don’t cry because it’s over,
smile because it happened ted, Geisel.
- The world’s best antidepressant has 4 legs, a wagging tail, and come with unconditional love.
- If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
- Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation,
and almost as good for the should serve as prayer.
4.a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
- Ever consider what our dogs must think of us?
I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul-children, park, half a cow. Wish Birthday Dog
they must think we’re the greatest hunters on earth!
- Sometimes I sneak treats to spud,
the neglected, cancerous dog next door.
I’ve never seen his owners play with him, allowed inside during a storm,
or oven-loved like a dog should be,
these moments are his happiest.
I can’t fix the problem in the world.
But I can make his day a little better.
- A dong is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- When you think things are bad, when you feel sour and blue,
when you start to get mad, you should do what I do!
Just tell yourself, Duckie,
you’re really quite lucky!
Some people are much more.
Oh, much-much-much more.
Unlucky than you!
10.Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listed.
11.Before humans die, they write their last will & testament, give their home and all they have to those they leave behind, if, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I’d ask to a poor and lonely stray I’d give my happy home, my bowl, and cozy bed, soft pillow and all my toys, the lap which I loved so much, the hand that stroked my fur, and the sweet voice that spoke my name.
I’d will to the sad scared shelter dog the place I had in my human’s loving heart which there seemed no bounds.
So, when I die, please do not say, I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand. instead, find an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope, and give my place to him
This is the only thing I can give.
Photo by brightdrops