Corns is a common condition which occurs with the hard and thick area in your skin. Otherwise, it is exposed to heavy friction or pressure. You might see corns on feet or other body parts like fingers, palms, etc.
What cause Corns?
You are serious to know the reasons why you get that for a long time. Here are answers: tight footwear, sitting for a long time on the flat and putting a strong pressure on the same area, the faulty anatomy of the feet or playing instruments.
Home remedies for corns
When you was a child, you could find many remedies or herbal ways to treat it quickly, but you forget what exactly they are. Now, from this article, you can sum up and have a page that provides amazing home remedies for corns.
Garlic is a strong ingredient for many solutions that are used curing annoyed symptoms such as vaginal odor, bacterial vaginosis or oral thrush. Because of its natural antioxidant, garlic can boost your immune system and reduce the risk of infection from the wound. For corn, garlic will soothe pain and prevent inflammation. How to apply:
- Rub a garlic clove on the location and make it dry.
- Use a bandage to cover and leave it overnight.
- Remove it in the next morning and wash with warm water.
- Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known by a great remedy for a bunch of medical condition. Additionally, Apple cider vinegar is also a good friend to reduce pain and soften hard skin. Otherwise, there are antifungal and antibacterial properties in this solution thus it can lower risk of infection from corns. How to apply:
- Take a cup of apple cider vinegar with soapy and hot water
- Soak your feet for 15 to 20 minutes then dab with some castor oil to get effective.
- Baking soda
Baking soda is a strong and natural remedy that contains the exfoliating element. For instance, baking soda might get rid of corns safely and quickly. Because of its properties thus baking soda will eliminate all the dead skin that cover the corn. You can use baking soda for removing vaginal odor. How to apply:
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a glass of water
- Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes
- After that rub the corns location with a pumice stone
Try to do this for regularly to have effectiveness.
Turmeric is a popular remedy for Indian medicine. Because of its proportions include antiseptic and anti-inflammatory therefore turmeric will remove all hard area and reduce pain. You can feel comfortable after applying several times. How to use:
- Add some honey with a teaspoon of turmeric powder to create a thick paste
- Put this paste directly on the corn and wait for drying.
- Castor oil
Castor oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory elements that can get rid of infection and discomfort sensation from corns. Moreover, castor oil might soften your hard skin. Try to dad some drops of castor oil with corn then cover some adhesive tape. Wait for the corn until the next morning then washes with warm water. Try to do this several times until it is removed.
- Epsom Salts
Epsom Salts is becoming a best friendly for our life. We should thanks to its functions that reduce depression, soothe pain and cure a headache as well. Furthermore, you can use Epsom salts for getting rid of corns as well. How to use:
- Add a teaspoon of Epsom salts with a cup of warm water
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes
- Using a pumice stone to rub off the layers after the dead skin has softened completely.
This is one of the best natural ways for getting rid of corns. As you can see the nutrients and vitamins from papaya, they boost the immune system and lower risk for many chronic diseases. Otherwise, papaya help to nourish the skin and keep moisture skin. Try to rub the flesh of papaya on the corns a few times per day until it soothes.